--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Without a spoon

Today I was about to eat my lunch when I realized I forgot to bring a spoon. (O-o) So I had to dump out the food from my thermos into a small cup/bowl (comes with thermos) and "drank" it. My friend was staring at me weirdly the whole time.

That reminds me, have you heard about the spoon killer? A bit of very lame gore, but it's hilarious if you like lameness. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y

Requests
  1. Hemlock2009 - status: complete [link]
  2. Demon-in-the-snow - status: complete [link]
  3. ShavaniDray - status: complete [link]
  4. My own sister - status: complete [link]
  5. lilith-lips - (reference: Miranda Nell) - status complete [link]
  6. My crazy friend who wants a pirate - status: complete [link]
  7. My expressive friend who likes anything I draw - status: 85%
  8. Hemlock2009 - (reference: link) - status: 0%
  9. wytewolf - status 0%
  10. Kai45 - (reference: Shayna & Auron) - status: 5%
All requests are closed as of now. It will probably open by the start of the new year, at the very least.

I've got to finish my contest entries.

If you like Pandora Hearts, check out this new forum by the people who make the scanlations: TBAForum.

Wish you all energy and health for this hectic year.
Many blessings.
♫♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.