--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Monday, September 13, 2010

And the rains come tumbling down

It rained hard here. Floods. The school (not mine) behind our neighborhood flooded so high, the cars were covered halfway. Oh yea, this was last Wednesday. I'm a bit late.

Pictures!
...meant to be geeks, or meant to be together. Your choice.

Nameless OC by my sister. She prefers her to be nameless. Bunny was supposed to be cute, but I messed up on the eyes so now they're zombie-like.

It's just my avatar on here, so I'm not going to post the picture. You can click on the link if you want.

For my friend. Request. She loves pirates. Apparently.

I am too lazy to post the current list of requests. That'll come up in another post hopefully.

dA activity has spiked to 200+ messages a day. Mostly spam though. That's ok. Though it takes me an hour to check everything.

I like The Black Abyss's new forum! --> [link]

Where is the $$ for my markers?!? Arghh...

Halo Reach comes out in 15-ish minutes. Not that I'm rich enough to buy it, but the new features and graphics are awesome. Plus, it's the last of the Halo game series.

Days are busy. Nights are filled with homework. Feel like a homework factory. Input: blank homework - output: error filled homework. Bleah...

Read some Duarara today. So funny and good. Some of the stuff I half-expected. But great read anyways! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.