--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Don't you DISLIKE it when....

  1. People tell you that you are conceited. You know who you are.
  2. You never have time to go online and when you do, there's no one on and nothing to do, so you're just sitting there, bored.
  3. People give you the look, and you're like, what was that for?
  4. People snicker as you are giving a speech.
  5. People can be plain rude.
  6. You're trying to make a comment and an error message pops up that says, "you're not logged in" and you're like, "Darn it, I'm effing logged in!" and it won't let you comment no matter if you're already logged in.
  7. People write long, annoying posts that you don't want to read. (Like now, maybe.)
Recent art I did last night:

A chibi of Oz, from Pandora Hearts


Check out www.fiverr.com. I would post a "I'll draw you 5 pictures for $5", but I have yet to ask my parents for a PayPal. I don't even think they would approve of me selling art online. Oh wells.

Wattenberg was hired by Google. Yay for him! ☺

Reading The Barefoot Child: Stories of a Migrant Child by Elva Trevino Hart. A memoir. It's an OK book so far. It mentions a part where her mother becomes a bit suicidal, but doesn't remember it afterwards.

It's a lovely day today (though it is overcast outside)! I wish you the best! (Gawd, I have tests tomorrow.) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.