--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

To squish or not to squish

Just a few minutes ago, I was riding home from violin lessons. Mother was driving. I noticed a mosquito that was trying to break out of its moving prison. I tried to roll down the window to let it out, but I just then remembered that the window on my side was broken. Just my luck.

My mother rolled the window behind me to see if it would fly out, but, alas, the mosquito had limited vision and did not see its opportunity to escape. So then my mom gave me a tissue to squish it.

Though I know how annoying mosquitoes can be, and how deadly their carried diseases can become, I just can't take a life. I guess I relate to people and animals too much (sometimes plants too). I just can't kill anything, no matter how annoying they can be or how much I may threaten to beat you up. They have a life, and I'm not in a position to take theirs.

That's my passive side.
I suppose I'm like a Hello Panda biscuit. Hard on the outside, soft (and creamy) on the inside. Great, now I'm getting myself hungry. XD

I wish you Loves and Blessings from Above,
~Potato Mistress ♥

2 comments:

Please be respectful.