--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Falalala! I'm so happy because I got to go to Borders yesterday and buy books! 40% off 2 paperbacks! Mwhahahah! And I got Pandora Hearts 2... So I'm content. I also got The Pigman, it's awesome!

My father saw some gel pens on sale, and he wanted to buy them (since they were on sale, duh). And they were licensed "Soul Eater" pens. You know, the manga... I haven't actually read the manga, but I thought it was hilarious.

Requests
  1. Hemlock2009 - status: complete [link]
  2. Demon-in-the-snow - status: complete [link]
  3. ShavaniDray - status: complete [link]
  4. My own sister - status: complete [link]
  5. lilith-lips - (reference: Miranda Nell) - status complete [link]
  6. My crazy friend who wants a pirate - status: complete [link]
  7. My expressive friend who likes anything I draw - status: 95% (Note, I'm done with the initial picture, but I have no idea what to do for the background. Also, I'm considering entering this piece into Anime-Lovers-United's contest.)
  8. Hemlock2009 - (reference: link) - status: 0%
  9. wytewolf - status 0%
  10. Kai45 - (reference: Shayna & Auron) - status: 5%
Contests
There may be more but I'm forgetful . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.