--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Cut off

Hey fellow potatoes. Currently I'm not doing so good in PreCal. That means I've got to study more (like a good little Asian should) and so I won't be online as much as I was last week (that means 1 or 2 hours per day rather than 4). That also means the requests will take longer than usual to finish, so I hope you understand. If you need anything, please email me at therawpotato@gmail.com. I'll check that every day.

As a side not, I have fire ants crawling all around my computer and I was bitten on my toe and ankle. (I also happened to twist my ankle too.) The toe isn't so bad, since the toe has thicker skin, but the ankle is terribly swollen. (T_T) I'm afraid to put my feet on the floor. Why not squish the little buggers? Well, If you read my last post, To squish or not to squish, you can see my predicament.

Also have finished reading Duararara! and have started reading Are You Alice? AYA is drawn by the same mangaka as the one who's writing Zanbara. I'm so jealous of his style. (*_*)

Check out my friend, rTeazer. She draws so well and has a tablet. jealous.... But I love her work. See her work on one of her pieces on YouTube: (Hmmm, I guess this can count as 'Picture of the Day'...)

4 comments:

Please be respectful.