--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Night of Havoc part two and other stories while I was gone

Turns out my director didn't kill me.

Thank you, God.

Now on to other topics, XD.

Recent pictures. I won't bother putting up the link because you guys know where my deviantArt is:

 

Thanks for bearing with me.

I did create a Google Chrome theme, with a few bugs in it. Preview:

 

This winter break, I guess I got kind of bored.

 

And if you have a deviantArt, and you’re interested in me drawing something for you, you have 2 options to earn yourself a drawing!

  1. Enter Wytewulf’s group RC-Squad’s contest. It’s Star Wars-based. I’m offering a full-body color drawing to 1st place, a non-color drawing/colored chibi for 2nd place, and a sketch or a non-colored chibi for 3rd place.
  2. Commission me! The only currency I’ll take is deviantart points, because I do not have a Paypal. More information if you’re interested is listed here: http://speckledluminance.deviantart.com/journal/37255945/

Ah, for Christmas I got:

  • Gift card to Borders
  • Zombies vs. Unicorns
  • Travel pillow
  • Fuzzy socks
  • Fingerless gloves *thank you soooo much*
  • Hazelnut chocolates
  • Headphones
  • Strathmore smooth bristol pad

I’m one happy person. ^^

Been reading a bit of D.Gray-Man and Monokuro Kitan. My mother thinks that D.Gray-Man is devilish. It’s hard to reason with her. So I guess I’ll have to read it secretly.

Ciao for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.