--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What some of you may have heard

Note: The following passage is ripped off of my deviantArt. Because I’m too lazy to rewrite.

I'm not sure exactly what happened, but after I logged off yesterday, my father logged back on and Windows failed to load.
What in granola?
So now, my computer is functional once more, but all my data is lost.
Pictures.
Documents.
Music.
Everything.
Which means deviations and also my precious homework information!
I will have to start over...

Yay, a new start. I’m not sure if I’m going to like this or not. Right now, not, because all my fiiles are lost. So I’m taking precautions and backing up everything onto my email. EVERYTHING. But my everything right now is just a few files. A story. No art yet. Some music which was saved on my mp3.

So that means I’ll have to set up Photoshop Cs4 again. What luck.

I’m tired, and I’m hoping for a better tomorrow.

Do you think I should change the layout of this blog? It takes so long for my computer to load, and sometimes it doesn’t load all the way. Maybe I should… In fact, I’ll go search up something now.

Some interesting Japanese music anyone? They’re NicoNico singers and their voices were layed over a vocaloids. I don’t really like vocaloids, but at least the singers make it sound good.

How cool!

Good luck everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.