--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hey peeps.

Peeps. Ha. That reminds me of Scott Westerfeld.

I haven’t featured a picture of the day in quite a while. Well anyways… I would like to feature a deviantArtist whose style I like very much. His shading is absolutely amazing, and he has a good taste in colors.

*xxxRushi! Here are some pieces that I like!

Really *xxxRushi, don’t be too hard on yourself when drawing. I love practically everything you do. And you’re such a nice guy too.

Hey, for all you peeps out there that likes free stuff, I’ve found a good a good site to find a great variety of textures for all your photoshopping and/or other digital work! LostandTaken Textures on Flickr. No credit is needed, and you can use it freely. Grunge, skin, clouds, you name it. Most likely, they have it.

Ah, semester finals are coming up! Good luck, everyone! All I need to study is my PreCal and my English. The rest should be cake.

Cake… Mmmm. I wish it weren’t a lie.

I’ve made many more deviations, but I’ll post them next time!

Oh, and this made me laugh. Or rather, it did make me nosebleed. Hehe, Izaya is just too awesome. This is from episode 2.

Happy days!

>.< ~♥

2 comments:

Please be respectful.