--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

50

This is the 50th post on this blog. Seems I've come a long way. Sort of. Not really.

Been busy lately. But then I've also been procrastinating. Shoot me now. 0_0

I've got a tegaki, but I don't have a tablet so it won't be great. And I won't be posting a lot on there. And whatever I post on there, I'll probably post on here as well as my deviantArt.

I haven't posted picture of the day in a long while, have I? I don't really have anything yet~

Some recent pictures - check out my deviantArt for more info - I'm kind of tired of linking each one individually.

From my tegaki: http://tewi.us/tegaki/dblog.php?u=119842

Aiyaaa! So busy - I have to go~ See ya all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.