--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Dandy

First of all, I can't resist posting this:



and this, which has gone viral.



Hope you understand. ^^

In my journalism class, we watched a movie called Shattered Glass, which is about a young man who works for the New Republic magazine, which is a prestigious magazine. He starts fabricating stories, and this is how he gets caught. It's actually based off a true story. I love how it captures the imperfection of the characters and the increasingly awkward tension between the journalists. It's a pretty good movie, though you might need some background info.

By the way, why do they call it 'true stories'? If it's true, then it's not really a story, is it? But it still could be, I suppose...

And I found the Old Master Q Website! I'm going to be reading it forever! (Note: Some comics you'll only get if you're Chinese. It's culture.) And I want this T-shirt: http://www.omqshop.com/product.php?id=11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.