--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Accounts + Tumblr?

Picture of the day:



In other news...
I wonder what I have signed up for. Different accounts and etc... (aka you can contact me and stalk me lots, XD)

  1. Facebook (private)
  2. deviantArt
  3. Blogger (you're here right now, XD)
  4. Yahoo email (private)
  5. Gmail - therawpotato@gmail.com
  6. MSN - altairtherook@hotmail.com
  7. Formspring
  8. Tegaki
  9. Youtube - I don't upload anything, XD, at least not yet.
  10. The Black Abyss forum
  11. Ichigos Forum
  12. Latale (rpg)
  13. Perfect World (rpg) [I don't play anymore]
  14. Mixpod (to listen to as I work)
  15. Gendou (download anime music)
  16. NaNoWriMo
  17. Crunchyroll
  18. Goodreads
  19. Prezi - for awesome presentations.
  20. Patchtogether
I think I have more, but probably am forgetting...

Just wondering should I add a tumblr to the accounts I already have? Because I know lots of artists who use tumblr and I do want to watch them but....

1 comment:

Please be respectful.