--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Failed (x2)

Ok. Apparently sounds4nate doesn't like my paintings. Neither of them. So I struck him a deal: if he doesn't like the third one he can keep all three. And I still get $5! Mwahahaha!

Commission Fail #1: At the Bar

Commission Fail #2: Syke's Sustenance


I was reading Hibiki's Magic (story by Jun Maeda and art by Rei Idumi) because I traded my new copy of Pandora Hearts with my friend G.L. for a week. The side story is so sad. It made me tear up...

Oh yeah, for a science project I had to do over the stegosaurus, I made a salt-dough steggy. The first one burnt up because it was left in the microwave too long. The second one was a success! (Sorry, I have no photos.) And on the way to school, I dropped it in the car just as the radio was advertising tacquitos, so I guess it was randomly named Taquito. I'll take pictures when I get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.