--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sing-a-lish!

Picture of the day:


Still working on the first two commishes that I've got (both bookmarks). I still need to get some supplies.... Maybe I'll get a laminating machine (so expensive) so it'll look professional. Also, I've gotten a 3rd commission from my awesome friend who makes great art! 8D. It's going to be a full-colored watercolor ($5), and I've already drawn most of it out. I just need to paint. There's also this kid who doesn't have enough money yet, but he'll buy anything I draw. (Hooray!)

Recently, I've joined Den of Angels forum to research about BJDs and I've stumbled upon a nice looking one for only $200. (Expensive, but decent in the BJD world.)


Singlish is awesome. It's a mix of a lot of familiar cultures: Chinese, English, and Malay. See the wikitravel article.
Singlish: You wan beer or not? -- Dunwan leh, drink five botol oreddi. English: Do you want a beer? -- No, thanks; I've already had five bottles.
Awesomely hilarious.

2 comments:

Please be respectful.