--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

1st set done!

Hey-a fellas!

Today I'm in a particularly happy mood because I've finished all my commissions yesterday and today! Including the bookmarks. Yep, lamination too!

UberStar for Rachel T.

Here are the 1st set of bookmarks



The top 2 are for sounds4nate, while the bottom 2 are for my other friend. Cristofori & Syke are original characters that sounds4nate and I made up (mostly me, by the way) and Ava (on the bottom bookmark) too. The ninja's on the bottom bookmark are kind of based off Ever After (a webcomic).

I think I'll scan and upload the last one tomorrow. Sorry, sounds4nate. You'll have to wait until Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. lol. be patient. I messed up on the watercolor, so I made another one, but it only has Syke on it. I'll show you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful.