--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The receding throb of school

I was pretty excited today, since I actually completed my first commission.

I’m honored to be commissioned by Samiraku, a wonderful artist. Please go check out her deviantART gallery. This is her original character Mori.

... Mori is one of the hell captains, a very serious hard working guy. The only times he can really forget his worries is when he can hear birdsong. But there are no song birds where he is...

I enjoyed doing this commission very much, because he is such a beautiful character, in personality and design!

Commission slots are still open if you’re interested.

3 other pieces done since the last post:

  Point Chibi commission

Happy birthday to xxxRushi, who was featured on this blog here.

Online club assignment

Drawing on my hand in class. Got scolded by mother. Never completed.

Ah, school is almost over and I’ll soon be reclining at home, drawing like a maniac. Unfortunately, I cannot rest yet, for this Saturday I have a violin festival. And I’m not big on practicing, but I have to for the sake of my pride and my sister’s.

Also this weekend there will be a local arts festival. I most likely will go, since I’ve gone every year I’ve lived here. And maybe I should invite a few friends so we can stare at the pretty pottery, paintings, and all sorts of goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.