--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

blahblahblahpotatoes

That art festival was quite nice, but it seems to get more and more dull each year. Maybe it’s due to the fact that it’s usually the same artists every year, but I think it’s more due to the enormous crowd size. It was so hot…

As for that violin festival, I have no idea what I got yet. Maybe I’ll learn tomorrow. I thought I sounded pretty terrible though.

Commissions is going slowly. I doubt at this rate I’ll be able to raise enough money for the summer. I’m going to probably have to sell my mother’s cakes or something. And if that doesn’t work, I’ll have to use up the last of my funds.

Yeah, scanlating duties have been a bit tedious at this time, not to mention homework, tests, etc. It seems like everything piles up on the same week. Very helpful.

3 new works!

blahblahblahpotatoes – this is actually a voice meme


Okita


Pedestrian Crossing


Interestingly enough, the next commission I’m working on is my sister’s.

I’m also working on a contest entry…  (owo)

2 comments:

  1. You should go to the Southlake Art Festival next year!

    Oh, I should be able to commission you soon! I'll bring da monay to school next week. ^^

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @allison

    I should. Different artists! More inspiration.

    Oh, I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful.