--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Art blogging

Hrm... As some of you may already know I have a new blog on dreamwidth.org. That blog is more of a personal blog, so I've decided that The Raw Potato will become an art blog. It's much more convenient, I suppose, when I want to type personal thoughts.

As for my tumblr, that's just spam of things I love and admire.

Some newer/posted art: 

As usual, each one is linked. ^^

By the way, if you've noticed the cbox in the past few weeks, there seems to be some "Blogobo" spammer, which fooled me at first, but I've banned them. But in doing that, I've also had to take away the email/url link, but it shouldn't be a big problem. The old spam posts are deleted too.


As a side note, I'm holding commissions. Click below for more info. And email me at therawpotato@gmail.com if you're interested!


Good day, everyone! And I hope to get another picture of the day soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.