--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Visit (by Rachel Ries)



Pandora Radio is one of the best things ever happened to man. Especially all the deep, expressive music I listen to when I type in 'Muse.' Almost everything on there I like. Regina Spektor is lovely too.

If you haven't already, please see Paper Dreams. I'll be sure to put up photos this week, as well as convince my mother to set up a PayPal. I'm also considering offering commissions too, but I have yet to stabilize my inconsistent style. Still, whatever helps to get that $200 by May. And if not $200, then $100.

I thank my very special friend that has donated a stack of beautiful pastel paper to use and also sponsored me ten cranes. And for my other wonderful friends that have sponsored 3 cranes. This I thank from the bottom of my heart deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.