--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Two things that make me excited as of today

1. First, Bleach episode 308 just rocked my world. Rangiku’s crying was about to make me cry too until Epic Ichigo came along and ruined the moment. And have you noticed? Aizen seems to get more and more feminine as he evolves. As someone I know says, Aizen’s become so powerful that his eyebrows merged together into a jewel on his head.
See? Except this picture isn’t as feminine or purple as it is in the anime, XD.

2. My order came in today! Realies by Lee Si Young. A great Korean manhwa containing 3 stories: “How Martians conquered the Earth,” “Is it really impossible?” and “Science Fiction Story.” I think I’ve mentioned it once in my previous posts. I really wish the author would’ve made a second volume. Maybe if I contact the author he/she will. I think it’s a he though…
There’s a chance that there’s no school tomorrow! Even if I do have to go, I won’t be so sad because I’ve got my Realies…. Mwehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.