--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Some recent artwork + sushi

I assume you all know where my deviantart is…

So I will spare the linking for this one blog post.

Went to go eat sushi yesterday for my birthday. It was absolutely delicious, but for the wasabi under each slice of raw fish. And then the staff gave me a bowl of green tea ice cream with a candle stuck on top and they sang “Happy Birthday” (in English). Kind of embarrassing, but luckily there weren’t that many people in the restaurant.

And my lovely mother and sister gave me a bookmark (sister), a collage (sister), a watercolor painting (mother + sister), 3 flesh-toned copics, and a journal with handmade paper. Over all, not bad!

2011_HongXin2011_Coca and Pepsi

2011_Blind Love22011_Sargon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.