--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Origami paper

Yesterday I slept in just a bit too late, so I quickly dressed and shot out the door.

It was only in the middle of my Pre-Cal Test that I realized that my shirt was on backwards. No wonder the collar had seemed so high.

Anyways, I’m actually thinking about opening commissions to the public. I have yet to fully convince my mother to get a PayPal… I need money for a mission trip this summer with my church youth group.

To fundraise I’m thinking of folding 1000 paper cranes. The idea is that someone sponsors me $0.25 per paper crane and they get to sign the origami paper. Maybe they should put a wish in there too, so it’s not just a signature. Though I may have to raise it to $0.50 for good quality origami paper, which is pretty expensive.

Just a bit of digital art, done with my brother’s tablet. Without his permission. But when the cat is away, the mice will play. I really do want a tablet of my own.

Yesterday I was just browsing online and I found a “How to do your own emo haircut” video. Might just try that some day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.