--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer is almost gone

Hey fellas.

It's been a while since I did picture of the day. Here's one. It's in .swf format so it won't show up in the post. http://speckledluminance.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d2vd165

As August is dawning, I'm realizing that this momentary state of peace will soon be interrupted by schoolwork, extracurricular activities, and more. So I'm going to treasure the last few days before the hectic routine takes over once more.

Today is my friend's birthday. She's a very loyal and respectful person. We live a few hours apart now, so I'm hoping I can mail her something. She probably won't get it in time though.

I hurt my back on a roller coaster Sunday. Still aches. I think it's either a muscle or bone injury.

I've been LaTale-ing a bit more. Lvl. 30. Made some friends. That's me down there. Yes, I play as a guy.


As mentioned in the previous post, I'm catching up on Bleach. Haven't made much progress yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.