--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Free Requests cont.

Here is the list so far:

  1. Hemlock2009 - status: complete [link]
  2. Demon-in-the-snow - status: 0%
  3. ShavaniDray - status: 10%
  4. My own sister - status: 50%
  5. empty
  6. empty
  7. empty
  8. empty
  9. empty
  10. empty
So that's all. Sorry to Demon-in-the-snow and ShavaniDray for being so slow. My sister is beating me up so I have to do hers before she kills me. Just kidding.

Picture of the Day:
Great detail and shading! I'm not a Naruto fan, but this is very awesome.

School has only started on Monday, and it already feels like a week. Please save me. My classes aren't that bad, though. Just lots of strangers and homework every day. All my friends only have one class with me or even none at all. It's sad. I've hardly got on, so don't expect me to update this blog regularly, though I will try.

Need to learn Mozart Concerto in G for Violin for my solo/ensemble stuff. Still learning Asian Dream Song and Kids Return on the piano. Hana-Bi was easier than the first two.

Found an interesting website: Martin Wattenberg: Shape of Song. Check it out. And read the simple explaination; the complicated one is just, complicated! His website also lists and links his projects. http://www.bewitched.com/. I found it while doing a wordle for a class. (The link is in the credits page.)

Don't die this school year! ♥

With much love,
Potato Mistress ♪♫♪♫♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.