--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Monday, July 26, 2010

You all, my friends

Sorry I haven't posted much while since I've been back. I've been . . . busy. With MMORPGs. (Ok, ok, I know that's not a reasonable excuse, but I'm bored, it's summer, and what else am I supposed to do?)

LaTale, to be exact.

So if you do have a LaTale, you may become my buddy. I'm Integrand, a knight (trying to be a guardian), and I'm level 28, as of now. Oh yeah, I'm playing as a male character with peacock green (although it looks blue) hair and pink eyes. What a shocker.

And I've been trying to write a comic/manga, with the subject of alternate universes and dreams. (And spiders, oh my.) But I haven't even designed the cover (though I've designed the title page and the first 2 pages). No thanks to sounds4nate for helping.... Grrrr...

Some deviations I've posted recently:

Amaranthine Blaze, a request from someone who wanted me to draw her Gaia

Shy, I drew this during my absence from my computer.


Pikachu, for my friend, G. L., the very same one publishing Spades



Trapped in yours forever, a picture I drew to fit the frame, but it looked so good to me, I colored it, and Photoshopped it a little bit


And Chasing Rabbits, a character from G. L.'s story, Spades, named Toto. He's both the dog and the human, but not at the same time, so that means my picture is erroneous.

Oh, by the way, G. L. does have a deviantart. See some of her work at www.coffeeness.deviantart.com.

And, my gracious brother showed me the head ending from Which? It wasn't as scary as the heart ending to me, but it was in the middle of the day. Also, I plan to put a CPR dummy mask (which I got through CPR training, duh) under the toilet lids so one of my siblings will freak out when they open the toilet. Mwahaha....

Miss you all, my friends.


1 comment:

Please be respectful.