--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Inkling

I suppose today was fine. Just hot and boring. Just two to three weeks ago, we were still shivering from the cold.  I was picking up litter with my friends and none of them had heart to pick anything up. Such un-green friends. Just yesterday was Earth Day, and now my buddies were complaining about the heat, light, and the pure grossness of picking up after slobs. At least one of them were actually trying to help. I can't believe the unwillingness in my friends. What sadness.

Thank God that the childish crayon project is over. Now, we're working on a surreal one-point perspective maze that's due tomorrow. I'm done with the sketching; just have to finish the coloring. I included some OC's I created for myself in this past two months. Strangely, all of them have elfin ears...

I'm preparing for a violin festival coming up. Still need to practice, but I'm busy and there's not enough time. There never is.

I got so bored today, I began to doodle on my palm in blue ballpoint pen. Pretty soon, my hand was tattooed completely. But I know some people that would be disappointed in my skin art, so I had to wash it away. Only some of the ink would rub away, so I tried hand sanitizer and later, my palms became Avatar-blue. Fortunately, they just only are a bit bluish.

Sorry. Must go. I must gather more interesting topics to post.

2 comments:

Please be respectful.