--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Gaseousness

You know how Juliet in Romeo and Juliet is compared to a sun? Well, that would mean that she's very bright, warm, and .... gaseous. Just something to think about. (^_^)
Recently, I made a stuffed creature for art class. It's human, I guess, but it has no head. It does have a heart, though. And it is not a voodoo doll, contrary to most people's ideas. Everywhere I go, I've been asked who I was torturing, and IT IS NO ONE! Some people are now more wary of me than ever (which I don't mind that much in the least). I do have to say, I kind of based it off that one creepy headless/heartless (which one, I'll let you choose) knife-wielding lady in Which?, some really terrifying game for the computer. I've only seen the heart's ending, and I was so freaked out, I didn't dare to see the head's ending. And recently, the headless/heartless knife-wielding lady is invading my dreams again. What a nightmare. Shudder.
Have you seen Aani: Potato Dance by Cindre on deviantArt? It's what the whole potato thing is about! Lots of random cutenesses of potatoes!
Haven't slept in for a long time, so I'm exhausted. As is everyone else, especially during this season of frantic scheduling and hectic activites. Each week does not allow anyone to have at least eight hours of shut eye, much less the needed comfort.
Well, I'll stop my rant here.

1 comment:

Please be respectful.