--> SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Cardinal

Cardinals beginning to nest in my yard. Wonder how that will turn out. My dog has been in a good mood recently...


Testing tomorrow..... Be prepared to DIE! (Well, at least that's the case for me...) Ok, testing is over. The Social Studies test wasn't as hard as people said it was. You just have to remember key dates and stuff. The reason I did so well is because I can listen and draw at the same time. As the teacher is rambling on about civil war, I'll be drawing OCs and random crap...

I'm drawing so much, I hardly have enough time to practice my Photoshop on it all. Maybe I should just get someone else to do the PS, but then the work wouldn't completely be mine.

Finally, I finished my first Photoshop project, an original character. He's featured in the little gadget there on the side of the blog, but I'll put it here too.

Gotta work on the shading more.


Picture of the Day:
The emotion sweeps me off my feet.
(Please excuse the blood)


Had a weird dream. I dreamed that I was Gil from Pandora Hearts and I was at Pandora. Vincent wanted me to play the cello in front of the top brass (with an ensemble). I knew I sucked at cello, so I asked him if there was anyone else who could play instead of me. There wasn't. So anyways, Vincent led me and Liam to the auditorium. (WTH was Liam doing there anyway?) The pathway to the auditorium was creepy; skeletal figures greeted us as we drifted by in a watery-ish road. The "water" brush my hat. Finally, I played and I sucked. There was even another cello player better than me there. (Except he got a supporting part, not the main part like me.) After the concert, I was furious with Vincent and we both got upset and lock ourselves in our own seperate rooms. And that's the dream. Pretty weird, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful.